In order to give you the best spa experience, we respectfully ask all our guests to follow our safety protocols and policies.
- Deposit due at time of booking
- Prepaid series packages available | No expiration date | 100% refund of unused fills
- Gratuity accepted in cash or Venmo
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide at least 48 hours’ notice. A credit card required at the time of booking to secure your appointment. Late cancellation or no-shows will be subject to a fee equal to 100% of the service.
- Services by appointment only
- No extra guests or children permitted in the spa during your appointment
- Please wash or sanitize hands upon arrival
- Please wash lashes with foam cleanser upon arrival
- Masks are still required in the spa at all times. This policy may be updated in the upcoming months.
- Unfortunately, the safety supplies required by the state have incurred a large surcharge. As a result, a fee of $4.50 will be charged per client each visit until PPE is no longer required.
- Metered parking is available at all spa locations
- Please give yourself plenty of time to find parking and arrive to your scheduled appointment 10-15 minutes early.
- Please be mindful of tight city parking and possible parking restrictions due to outdoor dining or construction(especially Newbury Street locaiton)
Although some state restrictions have been lifted, Lash L'Amour has always and will always follow proper sanitation protocols including, but not limited to, disposable bed sheets for each client, sanitized work stations, sterilized tools for each client, sanitized aprons, and proper hand sanitation. We are proud to say we have been opened safely since June 2020, and hope to remain a clean and safe environment for our wonderful clientele!
Sign up for emails to receive early access to our newsletter, sales, events & more.
By signing up, you will receive Lash L'Amour offers, promotions and other News. You may unsubscribe at any time.