In order to give you the best spa experience, we respectfully ask all our guests to follow our safety protocols and policies. Masks are required at all times until further notice. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Credit card due at time of booking
- Prepaid series packages available | No expiration date | 100% refund of unused fills
- Gratuity accepted in cash or Venmo
- Due to inflation, a $4.50 fee will be applied to all services ($1.50 for wax-only clients)
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide at least 48 hours’ notice. A credit card is required at the time of booking to secure your appointment. Late cancellations or no-shows will be subject to a fee equal to 100% of the service.
- All cancellations must be done by phone call only. Online bookings cannot be canceled online.
- If you need to change an online booking, please call to cancel before booking another date.
- Services by appointment only
- No extra guests, children or pet permitted in the spa during your appointment
- Please wash lashes with foam cleanser upon arrival
- Metered parking is available at all spa locations
- Please give yourself plenty of time to find parking and arrive to your scheduled appointment 10-15 minutes early.
- Please be mindful of tight city parking and possible parking restrictions due to outdoor dining or construction(especially Newbury Street location)
Although some state restrictions have been lifted, Lash L'Amour has always and will always follow proper sanitation protocols including, but not limited to, disposable bed sheets for each client, sanitized work stations, sterilized tools for each client, sanitized aprons, and proper hand sanitation. We are proud to say we have been opened safely since June 2020, and hope to remain a clean and safe environment for our wonderful clientele!
Sign up for emails to receive early access to our newsletter, sales, events & more.
By signing up, you will receive Lash L'Amour offers, promotions and other News. You may unsubscribe at any time.