We thank you for trusting Lash L'Amour during this unprecedented time. Your health has never been more important to us and we strive to set a new standard in safety and sanitation. We are determined to not only reopen our business, but to operate safely and effectively. We have diligently refined our service protocols and updated our cleaning and sanitation procedures to ensure the safety of our spas. All our estheticians have been Barbicide ® COVID-19 certified. We will follow and enforce strict guidelines from the CDC, Massachusetts Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation, and Board of Cosmetology.
In order to keep our team members and guests healthy, we respectfully ask all our guests to follow our Safety Guidelines
Appointment & Gratuity
- Booking by phone or online is preferred
- Purchasing prepaid series package recommended | No expiration date | 100% refund of unused refill
- Credit card payment & Venmo gratuity preferred
- Release non-signature required for credit card slip
- Due to limited capacity and safety regulations, our cancellation policy has been changed to 48 hours' notice to avoid charges. Please kindly give us advance notice if you don't feel well and need to reschedule. Cancellations or reschedules with less than 48-hour notice will incur the full-service fee.
- Are not feeling well
- Have been in close contact with someone who is sick
- Have traveled in the last 14 days
- Services by appointment only
- No extra guests or children permitted in the spa during your appointment
- Please wait in the car if you arrive more than 10 minutes early
- Early appointments dedicated to high-risk guests
- Temperature will be taken. Reschedule required if above 100.4°
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Wash lashes with foam cleanser
- Clients required to wear mask or face covering of their own (over mouth and nose) entire time they are in the spa
- Guest without mask will be refused service (Disposable masks available at the front desk if needed)
- Unfortunately, these new protocols and safety supplies come with additional costs. As a result, a fee of $4.50 will be charged per client each visit until PPE is no longer required.
- Keep 6 feet of distance from other guests and staff, except during service.
- No coat check available. Belongings must be brought with you into the service area.
- No blankets available. Please dress accordingly.
Introducing Brow Lamination
Lamination + Tint + Shape | $15 OFF your first brow lamination | Complimentary consultation + Patch test
We are proud to welcome you back to Lash L'Amour!